Savanna - Head-End set of 6 PAL VSB channels from 6 QPSK multiplexes.
Obsolete, last few left, phone for price
SAVANNA headends are economical, high performance and space-efficient all-in-one solution comprising set of 6 FTA Digital Satellite TV receivers that deliver 6 TV programmes on conventional, analogue UHF channels.
The headends consist of 6 receivers and a PSU arranged on a metal, wall-fixing baseplate. The receivers are pre-linked and ready for use. All that needs to be done is to program the units using the SPI-300 programming tool!
- The headends have six loop-through pre-configured F input ports - one per receiver.
- The 6 channel combined output is delivered at the output port.
- The headend is powered as a whole when connecting it to the mains.
- By using the supplied jumpers, the appropriate voltage/tone signals can be injected to power up the LNB.
- The six receivers are individually programmable.
Input: 6 x f type - loop-through configured
Signal type: Free-To-Air
Frequency band: 950-2150 MHz
Level: -65...-25 dBm
Symbol Rate: 2...45 MSps
Impedance: 75 Ohms
MPEG-2 - MP@ML
Image Format: 16/9 - 4/3 Pan&Scan - 4/3 Letter-box
Teletext and Subtitles Insertion: Yes
MPEG-2 - Layer 2
Modes: Mono - Stereo - Dual
Output: 1 x f type
Signal: 6 UHF Channels
(SAVANNA headends may use adjacent channels)
Frequency band: 470-862 MHz
TV Standard: B - G - D - K - I - L
Colour System: PAL - SECAM
Carrier level ratio: 12 / 16 B
RF Level: 74 dBµV (adj. -10dB)
Impedance: 75 Ohm
Mains voltage: 110-240 V – 50 Hz
Consumption: 50 W
LNB line powering: 13/18V – 300 mA - 0/22 kHz
Operating temperature: 0...+40 °C
Outside dimensions (w x h x d): 300 x 260 x 215 mm
Packed weight: 9.5 kg
Programming of each receiver module involves the following selections and settings:
- Central Input Frequency (1 MHz steps)
- Input Symbol Rate (0.001 MSps steps)
- TV Programme and Audio Service
- Parameters of the output TV channel (video carrier frequency, TV standard, colour system, video modulation depth, audio modulation index, carrier level ratio, output level).
- Image Format (16:9 to 4:3 Pan&Scan and 16:9 to 4:3 Letter-Box conversions)