SPI300 - Programming Controller for Savanna Head End
- For programming the ClassA modules inc. TRAVEL. Cable connection to the DB-9 front panel socket.
- 20 x 4 character alphanumerical display. Numerical and function keys.
- Microprocessor controlled. User friendly software (selectable language: english, spanish, french). Built-in diagnostic and error identification. Module firmware update. Firmware of the SPI-300 can also be updated through a PC.
- Capacity of 500 preset memory allocations for repetitive ClassA module configurations.
- No battery required. Powered through the interface lead (max consumption: 150 mA).
- DC jack to connect a +15 VDC voltage from an auxiliary power supply when updating the internal firmware through a PC.
- Dimensions: 160x75x40 mm